Saturday, August 12, 2006

Off and Running

Most of TJ Sullivan in LA is up and running, however, I'll be working to get content up for weeks on some of the pages, particularly those intended to provide lists of links. Regardless, for the most part, it looks like I'm ready to give this a go.

My goal is to post at least once every other day to start. The focus will be real estate news and issues of concern to Los Angeles, however, it will also include a tangent now and then about media events, or the occasional photo, or insight.

I have the "comments" feature turned on at the moment, but only in the interest of getting feedback on the site. I will be turning it off in a few weeks. I've seen comments deteriorate on enough sites to know that the feature usually ends up being more of a burden than a benefit.

Appologies to anyone who had trouble loading images the past couple of days. I believe I've corrected what was wrong, and you should now be able to view the pages as they were intended.

Don't hesitate to send an e-mail, or leave a comment.

Cheers,

— T.J. Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated, especially those that inspire spirited-but-courteous discussions. Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted on the site.

Anonymous comments are not permitted. I put my name on what I say here, so I hope you don't mind doing so as well.