Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Under Reconstruction ...

This blog is under reconstruction.

My apologies for the lack of recent content. There are many authors who manage to post daily blog entries while also writing books. There are also many authors who hire assistants to post daily blog entries in the author's name, as well as Tweet, Facebook, and insta-Tumbluh-whatever ... all to maintain the appearance that the author is actually posting daily online while also writing books. I am not either one of those. So, I continue to focus on the books, but will attempt to be better about posting now and then. In the meantime, please, read my novel "Boon."

— TJ Sullivan, Literary Author in Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated, especially those that inspire spirited-but-courteous discussions. Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted on the site.

Anonymous comments are not permitted. I put my name on what I say here, so I hope you don't mind doing so as well.