Monday, August 16, 2010

'Boon' in the Bluegrass


Fall 2010 Issue of Kentucky Alumni
My novel, "BOON," received a nice write-up in the Fall 2010 issue of Kentucky Alumni magazine, the alumni publication for my Alma Mater, the University of Kentucky.

"BOON" has received many favorable reviews since it's release this past winter, including being ranked a Top-100 bestseller in the Kindle store at Amazon.com, and spending more than seven months in the top-10 on a Diesel eBooks top-seller list.

"BOON" is available for purchase from most any bookstore (chains and independents), as well as online at Amazon.com. It comes in hardcover, paperback and digital formats.

(Twitter Me)

PLEASE NOTE: There may be some disruption in accessing my blog during the coming weeks as I migrate to a new blogging software. In the meantime, please excuse the redirects.

-- TJ Sullivan is the author of the novel Boon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated, especially those that inspire spirited-but-courteous discussions. Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted on the site.

Anonymous comments are not permitted. I put my name on what I say here, so I hope you don't mind doing so as well.