Thursday, January 28, 2010

'Don't Ever Tell Anybody Anything ...'


If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I died and what my lousy adult life was like, and how I could turn away from writing and all before you were even born, and all that Harper Lee kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth ...

RIP J.D. Salinger.

The New York Times obituary.

(Twitter Me)

-- TJ Sullivan is the author of the novel Boon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated, especially those that inspire spirited-but-courteous discussions. Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted on the site.

Anonymous comments are not permitted. I put my name on what I say here, so I hope you don't mind doing so as well.