Monday, September 14, 2009

First Review of 'Boon'

The first review of my novel, "Boon," is in ...

Here's the blurb:
"In his first novel, 'Boon,' T.J. Sullivan imagines a world where the news is produced not by perfectly objective, detached automatons but instead by human beings with real vulnerabilities, obsessions, distractions and temptations. It’s a story of manipulation and opportunism, portraying a constant struggle between doing what’s required and doing what’s right. The strength of the narrative is Sullivan’s indefatigable use of detail, which lets the reader feel each character’s every hunger, every pain and every breath."

-- M.E. Sprengelmeyer, The Communicator

Coming Winter 2010. In the meantime, I hope to see you at Facebook.

(Twitter This)

— TJ Sullivan in LA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated, especially those that inspire spirited-but-courteous discussions. Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted on the site.

Anonymous comments are not permitted. I put my name on what I say here, so I hope you don't mind doing so as well.