Friday, March 30, 2007

Which Way LA?*

The one-way plan for Pico and Olympic Boulevards sounds like such a great idea that I'm already redrawing my daily driving plans.

Once the traffic engineers make their case to the public, I expect all of Los Angeles will wholeheartedly agree. If LA is unified in its fight against anything, it's together in the battle against traffic congestion. Who would dare oppose something so simple as turning two boulevards into one-way channels in and out of the downtown area?

...

Read the full post at LA Observed.

*With appologies to Warren Olney...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated, especially those that inspire spirited-but-courteous discussions. Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted on the site.

Anonymous comments are not permitted. I put my name on what I say here, so I hope you don't mind doing so as well.