Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The San Francisco Twins


Just got back from a trip up to San Francisco for a few days... Still clearing the desktop, but wanted to post a photo from the journey.

It's of the famous and beloved San Francisco Twins.

They are Marian and Vivian Brown. They look alike. They dress alike. They wear Giorgio perfume. They are one, er, two reasons I have such affection for the city of San Francisco.

I love Los Angeles, without question, but somehow seeing The Twins in downtown San Francisco is a more wholesome, happy experience than seeing Angelyne in West Hollywood.

I was lucky enough to capture this shot Saturday, which was obviously leopard skin coat day. Of course, I had to run around the block to get into position and await their arrival at Union Square, but, fortunately, they were in no hurry.

Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated, especially those that inspire spirited-but-courteous discussions. Your comment will be reviewed before it is posted on the site.

Anonymous comments are not permitted. I put my name on what I say here, so I hope you don't mind doing so as well.